Andrew Ingkavet is creator/founder of The Musicolor Method™, a proven system for teaching music in a fast, fun and simple way. His diverse career path has allowed him to cross-pollinate ideas from education, theater, film, marketing, advertising, journalism & design. He was one of the first 3 VJ's for MTV-Asia in the early 90’s. Andrew has won awards for film scoring and advertising music and holds a Bachelors of Music from New York University.
See other posts by Andrew Ingkavet
- Ever wonder how to get your students to focus?
- To Be Fluent, You Have to Be Disfluent
- How to Teach Music as a Business: the Shift to Turning Pro
- How to Teach Music in the New Attention Economy
- Introducing the Right Music at the Right Time to the Right Student
- The Secret of Effective Practicing
- Running A Successful Teaching Business Means Not Losing Students
- Chords Are Like Snowmen!
- Scaling Mountains Of Mastery
- My Recipe For Recital Success
- Why Most Music Method Books are not good
- Masterminds – With A Little Help From My Friends