I'm Robin Steinweg, happy to join the team of bloggers at Music Teachers Helper. I teach students of every age piano, guitar and voice (sometimes clarinet & recorder); perform; direct choirs; compose for students, choirs and worship; love to learn and improve. I'm wife of one and mother of two recently-launched musicians. Presently I am caregiver for my mother, a vocalist, drummer and pianist in all-girl bands during the 1930s and 40s--and the sweetest lady ever. She and I both write, though not together.
I look forward to your comments--as I said, I love to learn and grow!
See other posts by Robin Steinweg
- Family Folk Song Celebration
- Make It More Than a Recital!
- Composing: Easy Holiday Activity
- Making a Medley of Melodies
- Early Impromptu Improv
- Music Jeopardy Wins!
- Utterly Unique
- The Art of Silence
- Unique Senior Send-offs
- Fitness During Music Lessons or Practice
- Summer Music Lessons
- When a Group Class Goes Off Course
- Student-led Group Class
- 5 Ways to Include Books in Lessons
- Students Creating Arrangements
- Sonatinas, Scary Songs and S’More
- Games/Activities Binder
- Student Files Binder
- Command Central Binder–Manage Your Studio
- Prepare for Fall