Reuben Vincent is a freelance musician working as a composer, producer and private music teacher, based from his purpose built recording studio in Bagillt, Flintshire, North Wales, UK. His main instrument is the piano although he is also known for a "mean" solo on the Kazoo!!!
See other posts by Reuben Vincent
- 5 Tips for Teaching Rhythm Composition (ABRSM)
- Exploiting the Honeymoon Period!
- NEW! Fairyland in Treble!
- 4 Goals to Score!
- 5 Random Teaching Tips!
- NEW! My Piano Trip to London
- 5 Reasons to Sing!
- Teaching Sight-Reading: Part 3 – “The Rhythm of Life!”
- Teaching Sight-Reading: Part 2 – I Scream for Intervals!
- Teaching Sight-Reading: Part 1 – Note Recognition
- “Circuit Training” Music Lessons
- X-Rating Music Lessons!
- Listening With Eyes!
- Cloudy Morning Blues
- Piano Music Book Review: Blue River by Elena Cobb
- Learning to Remember: Part 4 – Stimulus!
- Learning to Remember: Part 3 – Repetition!
- Learning to Remember: Part 2 – Patterns!
- Learning to Remember: Part 1 – Forget Me Not!
- King Henry the VIII: Musician and Composer!