Sandy Lundberg teaches piano in her private studio in northern Colorado. Her desire is to enable students to achieve their own personal musical goals, and to assist them in becoming literate, life-long musicians and patrons of the arts. Sandy is known for the wide variety of activities she designs to interest and motivate students to continue learning. She is a past president of the Loveland Area Music Teachers Association.
See other posts by Sandy Lundberg
- My Favorite Lesson Box
- The Stories We Tell
- Motivation Podcasts
- Help Students Practice Productively
- Raise Your Students’ Tolerance For Recitals
- What Can You Do in 30 Minutes?
- Teaching With a Chronic Illness
- Mid-winter Motivation
- Internal or External Motivation?
- Teaching Arm Weight
- How Do I Get Dinner on the Table?
- Happy Students, Happy Parents, Happy Teachers
- Setting the Stage for a New Year of Fun With Music
- Do you have a student who can’t take correction?
- Summer is a Great Time to Branch Out or Catch Up
- When should you fire a student?
- How Do You Attract New Students?
- “Themes” Add Focus to Your Teaching
- Preparing For a Competition or Event
- Do you teach composition skills?