Yiyi Ku is a pianist and teacher. Born in Taiwan, she grew up in New Zealand and obtained her Master of Music degree with Distinction in Composition and Piano Performance from the University of Canterbury. Yiyi also holds a Licentiate in Piano Performance from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. She is a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music in Piano from Music Teachers National Association and American College of Musicians/National Guild of Piano Teachers.
Yiyi currently lives with her husband and two dogs in Murrieta, California. She has maintained a busy private studio for many years, and enjoys teaching students of all ages and levels.
See other posts by Yiyi Ku
- MTNA National Conference 2015 – Part I
- Dealing with Student Competitions
- Teaching Students to Play Expressively
- The Ultimate Holiday Recital Award
- Chamber Music for Students
- National Piano Month
- Back to School with New Piano Music
- Did You Have a Good Summer?
- New Piano Music
- Time to Update Your Studio Policy and Enforce It
- Recital Gift Ideas
- Celebrating Living Composers
- New Studio Website
- Pupil Savers
- How To Make a Studio Yearbook
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- National Piano Guild Auditions – Part 2
- National Piano Guild Auditions – Part I
- Why You Should Attend Music Conferences