We are excited to introduce the Music Teacher’s Helper Android app, now available in the Google Play Store. Free to download and use, this brand new app compliments the Music Teacher’s Helper web app. If you do not have an active Music Teacher’s Helper account, you can sign up for a no-risk trial here.
How to download the Music Teacher’s Helper Android App:
- Select the Google Play Store icon from your Android device.
- Click the “Search” function from the bottom menu.
- Type in “Music Teacher’s Helper”.
- Then click the download icon.
Also, you can set your Android device to receive automatic app updates. That will be the quickest and easiest way to get the newest features and any fixes implemented for your apps.
Why use the Music Teacher’s Helper app?
The Android app allows you to do many of the same functions as the web app version of the software. Here are some examples where the app could come in handy:
- Easily add, view, or edit student information and call, text, or email them from your phone.
- View your schedule when not in front of your computer or laptop.
- Add mileage right from your phone before stepping out of your car (make sure to park first!).
There are many more reasons to use the app. Different teachers use it for different reasons. Your students can also use it to record practice sessions (with a built-in timer) and check their lesson schedule and payments.
What is a Public Beta?
Initial launches of an app can be tricky. There are thousands of Android devices with different screen sizes. We are excited to get the app into your hands, yet we understand it may not be perfect immediately. We would appreciate it if you let us know of any bugs, or anything we could create in the app to help you manage your studio better, and save you time every day.
We also want to know what features from the site you want to see in the app next, so reach out with your vote. You can send feedback from within the app or get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com.
To check out the Music Teacher’s Helper Google Play page, click here.