We are proud to announce that the newest update for the Music Teacher’s Helper iPhone app is now available in the iTunes App Store. A lot of thought, resources, and testing from current users went into this completely redesigned app that compliments the Music Teacher’s Helper web app. We’re confident you are going to love it. And it’s free to download.
How to download the Music Teacher’s Helper iPhone App:
- Select the App Store icon from your iPhone.
- Click the “Search” function from the bottom menu.
- Type in “Music Teacher’s Helper”.
- Then click the cloud icon with a downward facing arrow.
If you already have the app downloaded, you will see an update available in the App Store. Go ahead and click update to view the new version.
The iPhone app allows you to do and view most functions as the web app version of the software. Here are some examples where the app could come in handy:
- Easily add, view, or edit student information and call or email them with one click from your phone.
- View your schedule when not in front of your computer or laptop.
- Add mileage right from your iPhone before stepping out of your car (make sure to park first!).
There are many more reasons to use the app. Different teachers use it for different reasons.
We haven’t forgotten about Android!
We are finishing testing for the initial Google Play Store release to support Android devices. We will make an announcement once it’s available.
We’re committed to releasing future updates, and ensure the app runs smoothly. If you have any specific feedback about using the app or encounter any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. That will help us make the app better.
Also, please take a minute and leave a review at the App Store.
To check out the Music Teacher’s Helper iTunes page, click here.