We hope you’re having a great week. We’re excited to announce this week that the new features we’ve added to Music Teacher’s Helper have now moved out of Beta and are part of the new version. If you see a green bar near the top of your dashboard, you are able to switch between the two versions. If you’re new to Music Teacher’s Helper within the past four weeks, you’re already using New version.
Here are a few fixes made this week:
- When exporting the fees and credits, the details were not being included for some teachers.
- We fixed some issues with editing the lesson history.
- Lesson dates were not changing for recurring series when you change the date of the lesson to another and Apply changes only to this lesson the date was not changing.
- When rescheduling from the calendar and changing the time, the window was disappearing once you choose a different time and preventing the schedule change from taking place.
- Creating an event in Chrome or Firefox web browsers was not working for some members.
We’re continuing to work on new updates to the Billing & Invoicing system to make it simpler and easier to use. We’re also working on a new website and blog that will include a more updated look and layout.
Did you know that you can view sent email history in Manage Students?
If you’d like to see a list of emails you sent students and parents, including the automatic email reminders, you can do so in Manage Students by hovering over the Email Students Tab and selecting Sent Email. The System Email History tab will show a list of all the automatic emails sent out along with the date and time, what type of email reminder, and who received the email. This is helpful if you need to recall when past conversations took place or confirm that your automatic emails are working as you intended.
If you are experiencing any issues or have any questions for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy teaching!