Happy New Year! We hope your year is off to a great start. We’re continuing to work hard to make your music teaching studio even easier to manage with Music Teacher’s Helper.
The native iPhone app is almost finished and we plan to submit it to the Apple iTunes store by the end of January. Please see below for our the latest updates and changes.
- We improved the Daily Summary report. It now gives a detailed view of each lesson’s participants and it includes global/studio-wide events.
- The social buttons on the footer caused Internet Explorer to popup a security question too often. We decided to remove them for your convenience.
- Good news to all affiliates! We’ve increased the cookie retention time from 60 to 180 days. This will give new referrals more time to decide if they want to sign up for a free trial. Remember that if there is no time limit on how long they take to upgrade to a paying account after that point.
- Fixed a rare bug when calendar events were not showing up when viewing day view.
- On the studio website’s contact form, parents needed to [···]