It’s Rock again with your weekly software announcements. Here’s hoping music is moving you and those around in inspiring ways.
This week’s quote is…
“When you’re happy, you enjoy the music; when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics” – Frank Ocean
Here are the software announcements for this week…
For teachers using our prior version of Music Teacher’s Helper, many teachers are still experiencing inaccuracies with the transaction log summary page showing incorrect amounts, while the transaction log details for a student/family is correct.
Our programming team is aware of this issue and is working diligently to resolve it. This should not affect your ability to invoice your students and receive payments. At this time we advise teachers that are experiencing this, do not try to manually adjust the family/student balances as once this issue is resolved, the incorrect transaction log balances will likely go back to being correct. If you’re still experiencing these issues, please reach out to our support team.
This week we have a few issues to report that have been fixed…
- An issue where the Families Owing report was showing incorrect amounts due has been resolved
- Another issue where the transaction log was showing large credits has been resolved
Did you know that, when creating invoices, you can turn off the “Show previous balance and date range” option?
If you’re having an issue where a student or family’s balance due is off, but you still need to send an invoice for the most recent lessons amount only, you use the Custom invoice template, and uncheck “Show previous balance and date range”.
Here’s how to do that..
- Click on the Billing icon in the left side menu
- Click on Invoicing option, and choose Create Invoice(s) on the side menu
- In the Invoice For (Select “Custom” for advanced options) pulldown, choose Custom
- Fill out the remaining details of your invoice (Dates, Family, etc)
- Uncheck the “Show previous balance and date range”
- Finally, click the green Preview button at the bottom right to see a preview of the invoice
To find out about this setting and more, go the Explanation of the Custom Invoice Options knowledgebase article.
Of course, if you have any questions for us or experience any issues, please reach out to support team at email@example.com.