Hi everyone! It’s Rock again with your weekly software announcements.
In the U.S. we’re getting geared up for school again, which means students starting up lessons again, and well… a return to the busyness of regular teaching.
We at Music Teacher’s Helper hope you’re refreshed and ready for these new and returning students.
This week’s quote is…
“One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.“
Here are the software announcements for this week…
- We’re working behind the scenes to improve the efficiency of the Music Teacher’s Helper software, and to improve our internal processes so we can make your Music Teacher’s Helper experience an even better one
- Student status changes now properly affect the parent account status
- A bulk email issue in the new version of MTH has been resolved
- An issue affecting teachers trying to enter lesson times using the 24 hour format has been corrected
- For some teachers using the new version of MTH, the issue of not being able to save the attendance has been resolved
- An issue with the transaction log total not being the same in the billing history for some teachers has been corrected
Did you know that you can quickly sort your student list by using Active, Former, Leads, and Waitlist buttons in your student list view in the new version of MTH?
Just log into your Music Teacher’s Helper account and go to your Students view to see your student list. Then click on the any of the Active, Former, Leads, or Waitlist buttons to quickly and easily sort the view.
Of course, if you have any questions for us or have any issues, please reach out to support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.