Hi everyone! It’s Rock again with your weekly software announcements.
This week we’re going to share a little more of the workings here at Music Teacher’s Helper — a special thank you to teacher Garreth for the input from last week.
Today we’re starting with news about our staff…
We’re happy to announce that Ken Rhodes, our long time Senior Customer Service Rep, has been promoted to Product Designer. Ken is also a music teacher, plays electric and classical guitar, and has 2 associate computer degrees.
Ken knows our software inside and out, and will be working closely with our programmers to make Music Teacher’s Helper work optimally for our teachers. Seriously, he’s one of the nicest and hardworking guys. Congrats Ken.
Next up our software team has resolved 14 issues this week — here are some of them…
- We’ve resolved an issue where student notes were not displaying in the student profile
- For the teacher and student side, the proper rate will now be applied to canceled events
- Fixed an issue causing problems when students were not assigned a rate
- Teachers can now change an adult student to a child student without issues
- Team has updated the text in multiple areas of MTH and corrected typographical errors
- An issue where a family had a duplicate entry has been resolved
Our team continues to work behind the scenes to make Music Teacher’s Helper a better product for you all week, every week.
If you have any questions for us or have any issues, please reach out to support team at firstname.lastname@example.org