We’ve taken your feedback to heart and are excited to announce some major improvements to the Music Teacher’s Helper Calendar we just released. Here are some of the highlights:
- 100x Faster. Everything from cycling between days or weeks to turning filters on and off is now incredibly faster.
- Drag & Drop. You can now drag & drop events to change their dates and times in all views.
- Change Time Slot Duration. Time slots have always been shown in 30 minute increments. But if your lessons end at the quarter hour or in 10 minute intervals, you can now change the time slot interval to make it more clear.
- Hide days and times. Don’t teach lessons before 6am or on weekends? You can now make the calendar show only the days and times you teach.
- Easier Access to Student Info. When you click an event, the info bubble that appears will now let you click any student in the participant list to be taken to their profile. Or if you click “View” you can see the email and phone number for each participant in the event.
- Change Start Day. You can now have the week and month view start on Monday or another day rather than just Sunday.
- Improved Appearance. We’ve improved the look & feel of the calendar, and made a few interface improvements such as easier access to edit categories and locations within the filter area, and no need to refresh after selecting filters.
Here are some other more minor changes we made in May, 2012. We appreciate your votes on our Feedback page letting us know which features are important to you, and we continue to listen to your ideas and suggestions.
- On the registration page of the Music Staff template, studio names with an apostrophe were not showing properly. This is now fixed.
- The font size of the quote in the sidebar of the Music Staff template was too large. This is now fixed.
- The Payment Category drop down list in the mobile app now shows all of the payment categories you’ve created.