Hi everyone. It’s Rock again with your weekly software updates / announcements.
We’re expanding our development team starting this week with new professionals to help us make improvements to Music Teachers Helper more quickly and efficiently.
Issues resolved this week…
- New Version: Issue where sorting of student status was not working due to an invalid character has been resolved
- New Version / Old Version: Help pull down menu has been optimized
- New Version: Removed requirement that child student have a password
- New Version: Issue where you cannot remove files added to a bulk email has been fixed
- New Version: Issue where reminder emails were sent when all reminder options were turned off has been resolved
- New Version / Old Version: Payment Processor updates
- New Version / Old Version: Issue of invoice not showing in invoice history but showing in transaction log has been fixed
- New Version: Blocking dates on calendar by choosing “Day of week” now works properly
- New Version / Old Version: An issue causing the log-in area to not be available has been resolved
Our team continues to work behind the scenes to make Music Teacher’s Helper a better product for you.
If you have any questions for us or have any issues, please reach out to support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by Alex Jones on Unsplash