We’re excited to announce that the invoicing feature has been improved and the new version is now available in your account. Here are the five changes:
Click Here to watch a 7 minute webinar on using the new invoicing system.
1) Select “Billing” and navigate to “Invoicing” and select “Create Invoice(s).
2) Choose a month to invoice. For “Custom” to invoice another time period (please see below).
3) Select payment due date.
4) Select families to invoice
5) Check to email this invoice now
6) Write a custom message for your invoice
7) If you’d like this invoice to be recurring, check schedule your invoice.
8) Select Schedule Invoices
For non-recurring invoices, select Generate Invoices Now
If not recurring, then skip steps 7 & 8 and go straight to Generate Invoice. You can also preview any invoice you create before scheduling or generating by selecting the Preview button. Note: for recurring, preview your invoice prior to selecting Recurring Invoices.
For custom invoices:
1) Select Custom
2) Select start and end date.
Follow steps 3 through 7 above
8) Frequency options will appear near bottom. Select your frequency.
Again, if you are not ready for the improved invoicing feature, you may revert back by clicking “Settings” in the top right corner of your dashboard and then “Studio Settings”. There you can choose to use the old feature. Make sure to click “Save Preferences” before navigating away.