It’s been an exciting month at Music Teacher’s Helper, with the launch of our new Music Teachers Forum, and a number of other features (see below).
We’re also pleased to announce that we’re working on a mobile version of Music Teacher’s Helper, which will work on the iPhone, Android, and other web-kit enabled smartphones. We plan to make the initial version available within the next few weeks. It won’t do everything that the main site can do, but in this first version, you’ll be able to do basic things like list students, transactions, and events. We’ll also be releasing a public API, which will allow web developers to more easily integrate Music Teacher’s into other programs and websites. Stay tuned for more details.
Here is a list of the latest additions to Music Teacher’s Helper.
- Music Teacher Community Forum – Join with other teachers worldwide to share ideas and collaborate on topics ranging from method books and dealing with students, to music theory and songwriting, to running and marketing your studio. It’s free! (Read original forum announcement.)
- System E-mail History! See what lesson notes, birthday reminders, daily summaries, and other system e-mails were sent by the system automatically. View from Students -> E-mail Students -> E-mail History, then click “System E-mail History”.
- Cancel a Series. You can now cancel a series of events by applying the change to “All Following”.
Here are the bugs we fixed in July.
- Knowledgebase articles are now working properly on the contact form.
- The Contact Form on studio websites had some strange spacing issues recently. This is now fixed.
- Invoice Previews were showing bad dates when E-mailing & not saving in history. Saving in history is now required when e-mailing.