Here are the updates we made to Music Teacher’s Helper in November. Nothing major this month – mostly small adjustments. We did, however, bring on several new bloggers to our blogging team, and will be providing many more great articles in the comings months. Thank you for all your feedback!
- Updated student and parent logins to use the https protocol, so all of the students and parents information will have a secure and encrypted connection for teachers on a paying plan.
- Credit card expiration dates can now be entered with dates up to 10 years in the future
- Updated studio website themes to say “NOTICE” instead of “WARNING” in message boxes (such as when filling out the registration form).
- Fixed typo: “Rechedule” to “Reschedule” when editing an event.
- Added some new links to the blog sidebar
- Made blog comments strip slashes whenever there’s an apostrophe
- Fixed a rare bug in the practice log when organizing students by a skill level that had an apostrophe in it.