Happy New Year! We hope your year is off to a great start. We’re continuing to work hard to make your music teaching studio even easier to manage with Music Teacher’s Helper.
The native iPhone app is almost finished and we plan to submit it to the Apple iTunes store by the end of January. Please see below for our the latest updates and changes.
- We improved the Daily Summary report. It now gives a detailed view of each lesson’s participants and it includes global/studio-wide events.
- The social buttons on the footer caused Internet Explorer to popup a security question too often. We decided to remove them for your convenience.
- Good news to all affiliates! We’ve increased the cookie retention time from 60 to 180 days. This will give new referrals more time to decide if they want to sign up for a free trial. Remember that if there is no time limit on how long they take to upgrade to a paying account after that point.
- Fixed a rare bug when calendar events were not showing up when viewing day view.
- On the studio website’s contact form, parents needed to retype everything when they entered the wrong captcha. This is now fixed.
- On the email notification of “Send Email to student with lesson notes,” the lesson category did not show up. This is now fixed.
- Practice Log did not always show the top practicer correctly. This is now fixed.
- The student’s email address had been saving properly but it did not appear on the Edit Student page. This is now fixed.
- On the Reset Login page. The auto email caused confusion to some because there is no link to the login page. These reset login emails now include a link to your studio website.
- We added Singapore Dollar to the currency list.
- On the studio websites, the registration page’s option to disable the student username and password fields did not work. This is now fixed.
- On some rare occasions, calendar events were disabled and some teachers were unable to click them. This is now fixed.