Here are the latest features and updates for Music Teacher’s Helper. Enjoy!
- Calendar Printing. You can now print the calendar in month, week, or day view to a nicely formatted PDF file.
- Improved Library Search. You can now search your Lending Library by title, composer, type, and quantity!
- Calendar sidebar now “sticky”. If you hide it, it will stay hidden until you unhide it.
- Create Event From Time Slot. You can now create an event on the calendar in week or day view by clicking the cell for the time you want the event to begin.
Recent Bug Fixes
Most of these were issues caused by our new site launch last month:
- Automatic Birthday E-mails will now send to the parent if the student does not have an e-mail address in their profile.
- Video Tutorials under the Support page on the main website are now working properly again.
- Knowledgebase Search is now working from the “Help” menu after logging in.
- File Upload Area was not allowing you to upload files larger than 12mb. This should now be fixed.
- Since our recent update, some calendar events were mysteriously disappearing when editing a repeating series. This is now fixed.
- Fixed calendar month view button not showing on some browsers.
- Fixed several issues for IE8 users: editing calendar events, opening the Reconcile All link from the home page, and other errors.
- The “Lend an Item” button wasn’t working, but is now fixed.
- You can now edit the date and time of events on the Reconcile Events page again.
- Fixed delete link on the Event Info page.