This week we are excited to announce updates to the Android and iPhone apps!
Under the left sidebar, you will find a new Metronome tab available to Teachers and Students! A great tool for students during their at home practice sessions.
The Lending library functionality is now available in the app. As well as the Report section. There is also new interactive 24 hour Today bar with color codes.
Other changes made to the apps:
- API improvements for today’s events, schedule, calendar > events by day, student details
- The side menu now has a collapsible Billing menu
- Duration is displayed on the event detail screen
- Better contact import for iOS 9
- Adaptive screens: hiding non active fields like hour in case of an all day event
- Bug fixes
And here are the changes made to the regular software version of Music Teacher’s Helper:
- Updated Batch Attendance to allow editing of multiple parameters as it was before.
- Fixed a bug with invoice v1 default due date if none selected.
- Fixed a condition that gave a “We could not parse the calendar at the url requested” error when attempting to sync to Google Calendar.
- Fixed a bug that caused some email invoices to be blank PDFs.
- Fixed a bug that caused a blank subject line on invoice notification email.
- Updated calendar filter design.
- Allowed input of Google Analytics UA code in website settings.
- Allowed input of SEO info in website settings.
- Corrected a couple dozen minor issues reported by customers and QC.
Let us know if you have any questions by contacting support. Have a great weekend!