You can now select makeup lesson credits for a sibling of a student when editing a calendar event. This allows you to use the lesson credit of one student for another student within the family.
Here’s a list of other improvements and fixes made this past week:
- Updated registration page on Studio sites so that notification of a problem with the submission is more informative and easy to understand.
- Removed irrelevant items from the “Advanced Search” function’s drop down lists.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Set Attendance pop up box to freeze for random teachers.
- Added the name of the quote’s author to the Music Staff website theme.
- Solved an issue that prevented display of the “Start Date” column’s data for some teachers on the “Blocked Dates” page.
- Corrected display of Blog Posts for some students after logging in to their dashboard.
- Added “Notes” field content to Mileage tracker’s exported spreadsheet.
Lastly, we are finishing up modifications to the new look for Music Teacher’s Helper, which will be released during the holiday break. There will be lots of information regarding the new look coming over the next couple weeks. Have a great weekend!