Here we are in the 2nd week of Summer. Are you settling into a new pace or routine? Hopefully you’re including time of relaxation in the mix of what you’re doing.
Here are a few quotes on rest to inspire the valuable work that you do…
“Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well.”
Louisa May Alcott
“There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.”
This week we have a few issues to report that have been fixed…
- The “Set Later” attendance status now properly shows up on the calendar as the attendance not having been set.
- An overdue invoice notification issue where notifications were sent when a balance wasn’t due has been resolved.
- An issue where programming code shows up in lessons notes has been fixed.
- The reschedule lesson feature was creating extra copies of the rescheduled lesson – this is now functioning properly.
Did you know that you can change what screen you see when you first log into Music Teacher’s Helper?
Maybe you’d like to see your calendar as the opening screen, or maybe your lessons.
To change that starting page…
- Go into your Settings
- Select the Studio tab
- Scroll down to the Sitewide Preferences section
- In the Start Page pulldown, select the page you’d like (choices are Home Page, Students, Calendar, Lessons, Billing and Reports)
- Finally, click on the green Save Studio Settings button at the bottom of the page
To find out about this setting and more, go the Settings Tabs (1 of 7): Studio Tab knowledgebase article
Of course, if you have any questions for us or experience any issues, please reach out to support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy your summer, work, and rest time.