We hope you had an excellent week of teaching! Last week, we introduced Stripe as a newly available payment method. Let us know in the comments if you’ve created a Stripe account yet. This week, the following improvements and fixes were made:
- Corrected an issue that synced iCal and Google calendars 1 hour off from the correct time in some cases.
- Updated the website preferences to make it easier to input correct URL format.
- Modified the mileage tracker repeat options so that the repeat options are available when editing a mileage record (before they were available only when creating a record).
- Updated the ordering of columns in the csv export of the Fees Charged list to match the table that appears on the site.
- Corrected an issue with manually generated invoices so that they have the correct time stamp according to user’s preferences.
- Updated the behavior of the Parent’s “Back to Reports List” link on the “Account Summary” page so that the parent is linked to the expected page “Reports List”, instead of home or login.
- Made improvements to the calendar syncing function so that it is faster, and will reflect changes more quickly.
Also, Music Teacher’s Helper is getting a new, enhanced look that will make you even more organized and productive. No date announced yet, but we’re working hard and can’t wait to show you.