This past week we migrated over to a new hosting provider. It required a bit of downtime for the site over the weekend, but now that the transition is through, you should be seeing a noticeable difference in loading speeds within your account and on your music studio websites.
We hope you had a great weekend. Below are a few changes you might be interested in knowing about. Most notably, you can now drag and drop multiple files to the recently improved file area.
This week’s feature updates & fixes:
- Updated several libraries used in our codebase to use the latest versions.
- Corrected 4 minor bugs the Quality Assurance (QA) team found in the calendar view.
- Corrected 4 bugs the QA team found in the Repertoire tracker.
- Fixed 5 issues the QA team found with the Studio websites feature.
- Fixed 3 issues that were specific to the reporting Teacher’s account.
- Added the ability to drag and drop multiple files in the file area.
Please contact one of our support reps if you are experiencing an issue and we’ll get on it right away. If you have an idea for a new feature, please submit it here. Many of the current features were ideas submitted by members. Happy teaching!