Here is a list of our latest features and updates that we released in January, 2011. We hope you enjoy these new updates.
- Just released three new video tutorials: Home page & Settings, Manage Students, and an overview tutorial FOR students and parents. See all our video tutorials at http://www.musicteachershelper.com/video-tutorials
- Added “captcha” to Student Registration Form to help prevent spam e-mails.
- Added Google Sync optimizations to help the calendar sync more accurately and quickly.
- After downgrading to the Free plan, some teachers accounts were still expiring. This has been fixed.
- Some teachers were having difficulty clicking on events from the “day view” calendar. This is now fixed.
- The Advanced Payment Options video was linking to the wrong video tutorial. This is now fixed.
- If wrong login information was entered, you will now be returned to the page you logged in from.
- Font size of save/delete dialog box for events is now larger and more readable.
We look forward to continue providing you this great service, as we work to add new features and enhancements each month.