Here is a list of our recent updates to Music Teacher’s Helper. Most of these are smaller bugs, but we’re also working on some new features that have been requested in our feedback system. If you have suggestions for how we can improve, please vote on the ideas or submit your own by clicking here.
- Good news to all UK Teachers! we’ve added a ‘Language’ option in ‘Settings’ that changes ‘check’ to ‘cheque’ in the system.
- Welcome emails and lesson note emails are now recorded in the email history.
- When using Safari, some buttons appeared doubled. We’ve fixed this.
- Lending Library wouldn’t let you lend an Library item with an apostrophe. This is now fixed.
- The website address overlapped on the pdf version of invoices. We’ve fixed this.
- We’ve made the ‘Create Invoices’ page more clear by changing the ‘View / Save Options’ section to ‘Save in History’ & ‘Save and Email.’
- Invoice printing/emailing were generating error messages. This is now fixed.
- Photo captions were disorderly when the sentences were too long. We’ve fixed this so you can put longer photo captions now.
- We’ve fixed a rare bug in the Edit Parent form where usernames and passwords were not being updated.