Hi everyone! It’s Rock again with your weekly software announcements. Here’s hoping you have a place where you can go to get perspective and peace.
This week’s quote is…
“In the summer, the days were long, stretching into each other. Out of school, everything was on pause and yet happening at the same time, this collection of weeks when anything was possible.”
Here are the software announcements for this week…
- We’ve updated our Music Teacher’s Helper log in screen with a new look.
- An issue where a teacher couldn’t create an invoice for a few families has been resolved.
- An issue where some teacher’s prior billing history was incorrect, has been corrected.
- In the prior version of MTH, the issue of the Transaction log not matching up with Billing Summary for some students has been resolved.
- In the New Version of MTH, for some teachers, an incorrect “owed amounts” on Transaction Log issue has been resolved.
- An issue where some former students are showing having a balance due has been fixed.
Did you know we have new Quick Start Guide articles (with new walk-through videos)?
If case you need a brush up on your basic set up in the New Version of Music Teacher’s Helper, zoom on over to here to see the new articles/videos.
Of course, if you have any questions for us or experience any issues, please reach out to support team at email@example.com.