Hi everyone! It’s Rock again with your weekly software announcements. In all that you create in life, may happiness be one of your main creations.
This week’s quote is…
“People who go to Disney who have magic in themselves experience magic there, just as people who go to the grocery store who have magic in themselves experience magic at the grocery store. The principle is simple: fun, joy, and happiness, are something we bring to life, not something life, circumstance, or situation bring to us. There are truly no magic kingdoms, only magic people.
Fun, joy and happiness are choices, orientations, approaches, attitudes, a way of living in the world, not the world itself…”
David W. Jones
Here are the software announcements for this week…
- The financials on teachers’ dashboards in the new version of MTH now correctly matches the billing history
- An issue where teachers are not able to change their studio name has been corrected
- An issue where one teacher’s family could not create an invoice has been resolved
- An issue in the prior version of MTH where a teacher’s account would not send lesson reminders has been corrected
- An issue where the transaction log shows large credits for some teachers has been resolved
Did you know that your dashboard gives you a snapshot of your account, and your monthly/yearly income/expenses?
Just log into your Music Teacher’s Helper account and go to your Dashboard to see all your current account info, families owing, pending earnings, income/expenses for this month / last month / this year, and your rolling 6 month income graph.
Of course, if you have any questions for us or have any issues, please reach out to support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.