Photo by R. Robbins
Hi everyone! It’s Rock again with your weekly software announcements.
Today’s image is a photo from the Sequoia National Forest in Northern California. Remember, it’s always good to get some time away for perspective to keep doing what you do well.
This week’s quote is…
“The earth has music for those who listen.“
Here are the software announcements for this week…
- We’re working behind the scenes to improve the efficiency of the Music Teacher’s Helper software, and to improve our internal processes so we can make your Music Teacher’s Helper experience an even better one — week after week
- An issue affecting some teachers using our affiliate links has been resolved
- A bug where an edited lesson’s time gets changed to 15 minutes has been fixed
- An issue where amounts were displayed incorrectly for some teachers using the “Paid during Lesson?” option has been resolved
- An issue blocking some students from emailing their teacher has been resolved
Did you know that you can log in as your students or parents in the new version of Music Teacher’s Helper?
If you’ve ever wondered what your students or parents see when using Music Teacher’s Helper, we’ve made it a snap for you to do just that.
When logged into the new version of Music Teacher’s Helper, click on the Students menu icon on the left — your list of students will appear. Click on a student’s name and you will view their profile. Then click on the “View site as…” button to log in as the student or parent.
When done viewing the account as the student or parent, click on the Return to my account button.
See more about this feature in the article Log in as a Student or Parent Directly from the Student List
Of course, if you have any questions for us or have any issues, please reach out to support team at email@example.com.