Hi everyone! It’s Rock again with your weekly software announcements. Remember, we all play our part in the grand musical scheme — your part is important.
This week’s quote is…
“A choir is made up of many voices, including yours and mine. If one by one all go silent then all that will be left are the soloists.”
Here are the software announcements for this week…
- An issue where the prior version of MTH’s Transaction Log and Billing Summary did not match up has been resolved
- An issue where some former students were showing having a balance due has been resolved
Did you know you can create your own announcement that will show on your students and parents home page when they log into Music Teacher’s Helper?
If you’d like to add an announcement, do this…
- Log into Music Teacher’s Helper
- Click on the Website Icon on the left, and choose Announcements under that
- Click on the Add Announcement button and create your announcement
- In the “Show this announcement…” area, choose the “On student’s and parent’s home pages after login” option
After saving, this announcement will show up on the home page when students and parents log in.
Of course, if you have any questions for us or experience any issues, please reach out to support team at email@example.com.