Hi everyone. It’s Rock again with your weekly software updates / announcements.
Our software team has been working away and has resolved 11 issues this week — here are some of them…
- Teachers can now attach more than 1 file when sending a bulk email to their contacts
- An issue where some teachers’ MTH websites were showing a security warning has been resolved
- An issue where switching a student from the Waitlist status to the Active status failed has been corrected
- An overdue account email notification sending to the wrong email has been resolved
- An issue where some future lessons were showing as reconciled now appropriately show up as unreconciled
- An issues where HTML coding showed up for teacher when sending lesson notes has been resolved
- Resolved: flat fee charges are being charged to individual lessons for some students
- An issue where some teachers were not able to access their account page has been resolved
Our team continues to work behind the scenes to make Music Teacher’s Helper a better product for you.
If you have any questions for us or have any issues, please reach out to support team at email@example.com