Hi everyone. It’s Rock again with your weekly software updates / announcements.
Our software team has been working away and has resolved 6 issues this week…
- Resolved: The Student sort by Active, Former, Waitist, and Leads would not work if a special character was used in the name
- An issue where the My Account page doesn’t display for some teachers has been fixed
- An issue affecting bulk lessons where individual lesson cost couldn’t be edited has been resolved
- An issue where a teacher cannot edit a student without a rate package has been fixed
- An email addressing issue affecting delivery of some admin reports has resolved
- A duplicate family entry was removed for an affected account
Our team continues to work behind the scenes to make Music Teacher’s Helper a better product for you.
If you have any questions for us or have any issues, please reach out to support team at email@example.com